Sara Story Designs

I stumbled on Sara Story Design, New York and her work today while Flickr-ing. And her work on the Orchard Hill property stunned me...

Bold orange... I LOVE it! The burst of aliveness that orange brings... wow. I'm only now picking my jaw off the floor!





I love it when you can learn from an interior designer's work. Ms Story has purposely put no artwork, no frills on her sparsely decorated bedroom. Anything more would really disturb the senses and distract from that gorgeous vibrant wallpaper... so her furniture and accents are sharp and geometrically bold. Colours in black or white and blobs of orange in those Hermes boxes.





Does anyone know where this wallpaper is from? I'd love to wallpaper my little foyer area with it... (just one wall)...

Edit: Ms Story herself replied my email query. The wallpaper is from Gracie Wallpaper. You must have a look at rows and rows of beautiful Chinese handpainted wallpapers available in every colour combination (cost a VERY pretty penny though! Approx. $1200 PER ROLL.).

Thanks Ms Story!!


Photos from Sara Story Design