Happy Mother's Day!


I want to take a minute and wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day.   The month of May is a very special month to me.  Not only because of  Mother's Day but it is also a birthday month! Practically everyone I know including myself has a birthday in May.  So in honors of these very important family and friends, I'm offering a special in the shop.  Each design through May (Mother's Day is May 9th so don't forget) is 20% of the original price. Stop by, take a peek and treat you or a mother you know to something special and original... 

I will be glad to gift wrap, and include a personal note from you, and ship your selection directly to the person of your choosing.  This service is complimentary.
Featured in this post is lilas earring, a pair of lavender Amethyst adorned with a cluster of natural genuine freshwater pearls with bright sterling silver findings. 


Mother's are the greatest, with out them and their love, where would we all be?

Sending you a big warm hug,

Autumn Ray